Teaser - Turiya Talks Season 3
सपने छोटे बीज की तरह होते हैं जिन से खूबसूरत कल उगते है: संध्या सुतोदिया
Thank you kolkata24x7.com for publishing the interview of our co-founder Sandhya Sutodia. This is the story of an entrepreneur and how the start-up was built.
The Roller Coaster Ride of Tik-Tok in India – The Rise and The Fall
Thank you PRMoment India for publishing this article written by Rishav Bagchi, Dijoy Basak & Saikat Roy. This article is about the Tiktok app’s journey in India.
“…Until the Indian Government banned 59 apps made in China, on grounds of posing threat to the country’s sovereignty and security, TikTok’s journey in India has been a roller-coaster ride, marked by highs of success for content creators and the lows of controversies. …The ratings of the TikTok app on Google play store and App store dropped to 1.3 stars from 4.3 after Netizens demanded that the app be banned.”
Story of Turiya Communications
Social Media for Crisis Management
Leveraging IGTV for social media marketing
Thank you PRMoment India for publishing this article written by our co-founder Sandhya Sutodia. The article is about the Role of IGTV in social media marketing.
“…When it comes to social media marketing, video is one of the most useful and effective content formats. …IGTV, brings the feeling of “flipping channels on a TV” to life, without even having to deal with advertisements, but also without having the variety and versatility of YouTube.”
Leveraging IGTV for Social Media Marketing
How to leverage Pinterest to make sales
Social media is important for all business sectors
Thank you ‘Sambad’, Odisha’s top leading daily for publishing the article written by Sandhya Sutodia, co-founder of Turiya Communications LLP. In this article she speaks, “Social media is important for all business sectors.” She also said, “The brand followers are more than the celebrity followers. 80% of Instagram users are following at least one business account. So there is no question about the importance of social media in marketing. It is the best way to reach customers. Organisations should carefully select the social media looking at the need of the brands.”
प्रभावशाली चेहरों से करवाएँ मार्केटिंग
If you are not taking advantage of Influencer Marketing for your business, you are missing a huge opportunity to increase your brand awareness and engagement. Recent studies have shown that engagement with brands on Instagram is 10 times higher than Facebook, 54 times higher than Pinterest, and 84 times higher than Twitter.
Hence, Instagram has become an important marketing platform for businesses, where influencers hold sway over current and potential buyers. Looking at the current popularity of influencers such as Kylie Jenner, Zach King, Huda Kattan, Cameron Dallas, and others, marketers believe that almost 80% of future marketing plans will focus upon at least one influencer marketing campaign in the upcoming year.
So on the right platforms, Influencer Marketing opens up a floodgate of opportunities to reach and engage with the right audience.
However, before diving into the guidelines, let us understand this relatively new term.
What is influencer marketing?
Influencer marketing is a process of finding and activating individuals that influence a targeted segment on a specific social media channel, to be a part of a campaign to reach that segment, engaging them and increase sales of the promoted product. It is a hybrid of old and new marketing tools, taking the idea of celebrity endorsement and placing it into modern-day content-driven marketing.
For example, Turiya Communications took advantage of several social cause influencers on Instagram to promote a social media campaign related to waste segregation for one of its clients that deals with waste management.
Paid vs. Unpaid Influencer Marketing
Influencer marketing can be paid as well as unpaid. In case of unpaid collaborations, the brand sends out their product or service and the influencer tries it and then posts content on her social media channel with her thoughts around the product. While in paid influencer marketing, the influencer is paid to post a specific type of content on her social media.
Now let us look at a few reasons as to why influencer marketing is important for any business – no matter what the size or type:
1. It is all about trust
Most people trust recommendations made by other people even though they do not know them personally, rather than suggestions coming from various brands. Hence, a product endorsed by a celebrity will garner a higher level of trust among consumers.
2. A way around ad blockers
Consumers are exposed to a large number of advertisements every day and hence, most buyers have installed ad-blocking applications. Influencer marketing finds a way around these ad-blockers as consumers happily embrace the source of such marketing.
3. Efficient and cost-effective
Compared to other marketing techniques, influencer marketing currently seems to be the most efficient and productive way of reaching out to an audience and meet marketing goals. Moreover, it can be easily measured through engagement, clicks, likes, and shares.
4. Precise targeting
Influencer marketing helps brands to reach out to greater numbers of varied audiences. Since the celebrities or bloggers have already done the sorting for them, the only thing brands need to do is send out their various products to different influencers.
This marketing strategy can also help in ranking. People who use social media to search for information most likely also use search engines to help in their decision-making process.
The Bottom Line
Influencer marketing is surely on the rise and appears to have become increasingly popular among businesses who want to utilize this organic means to raise brand awareness and audience engagement.
To know which influencer is perfect for your brand, contact Turiya Communications today. Our team will devise a suitable strategy for your business.
क्या सर्च इंजन ऑप्टिमाइजेशन के लिए विषय वस्तु लिखना महत्वपूर्ण है?
If you have been randomly producing content till now, hoping and praying that some of it eventually ranks, it’s time to buckle down and focus on developing quality content for Search Engine Optimisation (SEO). Do you know that your SEO begins and ends with quality content writing? It is so important that all major agencies have their team of content writers who also focus on planning and implementing effective content strategies.
Before we get into the main topic of this blog, let us first understand what marketers mean by SEO content.
What Is SEO Content?
‘SEO’ or search engine optimization is the process of optimizing a website so that people can easily find it via search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others. While content refers to any information that is present on the web and can be consumed on the web.
Hence, putting these two concepts together: SEO content is any content created to attract search engine traffic. Hence, the content is written in such a manner that it begins to rank higher for the related keyword searches. The keywords can be strategically used in the title of the web page or the blog post or various places. However, ideally, the content should be optimized for search engines as well as humans.
So now that we know what SEO content is, let us understand the reasons as to why content writing is important for SEO.
5 Reasons as to Why Content Writing Is Crucial For SEO
- SEO requires strategic usage of keywords
When it comes to SEO, keywords are extremely crucial. It can be achieved only through strategic content writing by using the right keywords or one of its alternatives in the title of the web page or blog post or any other place. Hence, if there is no content, it is very difficult to rank for the right keywords.
- Quality content delivers social validation
When people find what they are looking for through quality content, they tend to engage with it through social media and other social networking sites. When the audience shares the links repeatedly on their timelines, search engines see these actions as social validation and then use this validation to rank the links.
- Quality content results in quality backlinks
Backlinks are also a form of social validation. In most cases, people link quality content because they find it relatable or appreciate what is being published in the content. While sometimes one can also pay other websites and blogs to link back to another content in exchange for some money. The search engines see such actions as validation and their algorithms use this validation to rank the webpages and blog posts.
- Search Engines needs content to rank websites and individual links
This is simple logic! If the search engines do not have any content, what are they going to rank? In the image section, various images are ranked; in the videos section, various videos are ranked; in the news section, various news is ranked in the search engines. Similarly, in the next section, the content is ranked according to the keywords and search terms used.
- Content writing leads to ‘Search Task Accomplishment’
Search Task Accomplishment is a new trend emerging in the case of SEO Content. Google is working on an algorithm, which will enable the users to find exactly what they are looking for while using the Google search engine. Hence, the content will be ranked according to its true purpose. Hence, the content is of quality, the rankings will improve and if no, then they will deteriorate.
The Bottom Line
Without great content, one can never hope to achieve good search engine rankings. With every passing day, content writing is becoming more and more crucial for SEO. Our team at Turiya Communications understands the importance of quality content in regards to search engine optimisation and has been working round-the-clock to develop well-planned and effective content strategies for the clients.
Communication & PR magic on media industry
“A close bond between the customers and the company increases the chance of a repeat purchase and extra sales through recommendations. So when you recommend a favourite product to your friend, you are actually acting as a marketing agent for the company, and that too for free!”
Thanks to Brainware University for inviting Sandhya Sutodia, co-founder of Turiya Commincations. Turiya wishes good luck for students’ bright future.
Which Social Media Platform Is Right For Your Business – How Do You Decide?
Social media has changed the way we live our lives – from the way we get our news to the way we interact with our loved ones. Social media is everywhere. It is unavoidable, it is powerful, and it is here to stay. Consider this: Last year there were more than 3.5 billion social media users worldwide, and this number is only growing. This equates to about 45 percent of the current world population. These social media users are engaging with various brands daily. Statistics show that more people follow brands on social media, rather than follow celebrities. On Instagram alone, 80 percent of the users follow at least one business account.
Hence, it is no longer a question that whether social media is an important marketing tool in today’s world. Every business – no matter what the size or type – wants to remain visible and relevant to its target audience. However, getting started can be difficult, as even a simple thing like choosing the right social media platform for your business can end up being unimaginably complex.
One of the main causes of a failed social media strategy can be giving importance to the wrong social media platforms. It is an easy mistake to make as social media is fickle and its trends, content, audience interests and opinions keep on changing.
So how do you choose the best social media platform for your business? Here are four steps to determine which platforms will work for your business.
- Narrow down your choices
What is the first thing that pops into your head when you think about ‘social media’? For most of us, it is Facebook, which attracts over 1.3 billion people every day. However, there are indeed social media platforms for almost everything and everyone out there. Some platforms help us connect with friends, family, and brands; some platforms display reviews from community members for all sorts of locations and experiences; some platforms help to create, curate, and share unique images that spark conversation and speak for themselves, and much more.
Since there are too many social media platforms to choose from, it is better to narrow down our choices and focus on the right ones. Of all the social media sites, the top ones in terms of monthly active users include Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Identify your target audience
The second important step is to be specific while choosing your target audience as this will make your decision easier. One needs to keep the following questions in mind while selecting:
- Who is your target audience?
- How old are they?
- Are they male or female?
- What is their income and education level?
- On which platforms are they spending most of their time?
- When they are on these platforms, what are they doing?
- What are they seeking out?
- With whom are they interacting?
- How are they interacting with the platform?
- Apart from your product or service, what are their interests?
- Which platforms your competitors are using?
- Define your social media goals
Once you know your audience, it is also important to define the goals for that audience. The primary goal for any business is to drive sales by attracting potential customers and engaging with the existing ones. While some businesses also use social media to get brand recognition, to develop friendly relationships with potential buyers and for customer support.
For example, our communications agency Turiya Communications uses their Facebook account to keep you digitally ahead and updated by posting various news and information related to the world of communication. Not only that, but it also serves as a platform to promote the brand and customers share their feedback, queries, and suggestions regarding the agency.
- Identify Your Resources and Skills
Each platform requires different sets of skills and resources. While it is important to keep in mind the needs of your business while selecting the right social media platform, it is also necessary to have the skillset and resources to use them.
The Bottom Line
Choosing the right platforms and adopting a well-planned and effective social media marketing is strategy is vital to save your time and resources in the long run. If you cannot do it on your own, let Turiya Communications be your guide and we can help you In selecting the right platforms. Our dedicated social media team can devise the perfect social media strategy for you so that your business gets the maximum exposure in the busy online world.
Try our social media marketing services today!
Explore the World of Email Marketing to Grow Your Business Exponentially!
In today’s Asian News Service, our Manager Saikat Roy talks about”Explore the World of Email Marketing”. The article says, “…email marketing is one of the most effective and widely used tools to build and nurture relationships with your consumers. According to recent research shared by Radicati Group, more than half of the world’s total population uses email and this number is going to increase up to more than 4.3 billion by 2023…”
If you want to know more about EMAIL MARKETING, contact us today!
How to Optimize Your Website for Lead Generation
A website is an essential business tool required by every business to expand in today’s ultra-competitive market. However, many websites fail to accomplish their primary goal: lead generation. In the world of marketing, it is often said that your leads are as good as the website that produces them. Hence, a well-polished website for lead generation is the need of the hour.
Before we get into the topic of website optimization for lead generation, let us first delve into the process of lead generation.
What is ‘Lead Generation’?
‘Lead Generation’ is the process of creating awareness with your target audience through content, and luring them to sign up for an offer. When users come to your website, read a blog post, click on a call-to-action button and enter their information into a form on a landing page, they become your lead. Now it is just a matter of engaging them, providing them with additional information and providing them with appropriate solutions.
However, optimizing your website to generate leads is not as simple as inserting a ‘click here’ button on your home page and watching the leads pour in. Rather, it is a strategic approach undertaken by marketers and designers.
Here are several steps you can take to optimize your site for lead generation:
- Optimize your content
The first step is to optimize your content as it usually creates the first point of contact with your target audience. The content can be a blog, social media post, an email, GIF, YouTube video, anything – but it needs to be relevant, add value for your target audience and also needs to be search engine friendly.
- Optimize your calls to action
It is important to create calls to action, to persuade your website visitors to provide you with their contact information. The offers on the website should be relevant and the copy used can include popular words and phrases such as ‘free’, ‘trial’, ‘try’, ‘exclusive’, ‘download’ and ‘limited-time offer’ to attract the visitors. You need to also to the colour and imagery.
- Optimize your offers
If your website visitors are connected to an offer that they want, they will not sign up. Apart from that, you need to also think about what they are getting at every stage of their journey and ultimately if they are going to convert into leads.
- Optimize your landing pages
It is important to decide beforehand whether your website will have a landing page. If you are aiming to collect more information from your visitors than just their first name and email address, then landing pages are worth creating. However, you can also have visitors click on a ‘call to action’ button and instantly have a form pop-up where they will be able to enter their information and claim the offer without ever viewing another page.
Your landing pages should include a summary of the offer your visitors will be getting and the copy should be optimized to ensure good performance.
If you are still not quite clear on how to optimize your website to get more leads, contact us today! Our team at Turiya Communications LLP will help you to learn even more strategies on how to increase website traffic and improve conversion rates to create more leads.
How to Use Social Media for Crisis Management
In today’s SAMBAD, Sandhya Sutodia, Co founder of Turiya Communications speaks about “How to Use Social Media for Crisis Management”. She wrote, “
With over 3.8 billion people using social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and others in the year 2020, its impact on businesses cannot be overstated. This new-age phenomenon has become a boon for organizations as it offers direct engagement and dialogue with customers and an unprecedented opportunity to build relationships and affinity.
However, on the flip side, as organizations harness the power of social media, they often forget that it is a double-edged sword. The fact that communication on social media happens instantly in real-time, also means that it raises the stakes. It is not like issuing a press release with a typo or misinformation, and then having the opportunity of resending it. On social media, once the information is out, it can be seen and shared forever. Even if a post is deleted, there are high chances that it has been already screenshotted and shared by countless followers.
When it comes to crisis management, social media can be an essential communication tool in today’s digital world. However, if not used strategically, it can also make the crisis worse than ever. Only a well-planned and strategic approach will ensure that it works for you and not against you. A crisis can include anything from simple misinformation in a tweet to something very serious resulting in negative publicity.
Why Is Your Reputation on Social Media Important
As an organization doing business in today’s world, you need to be concerned about your image on social media. Whether you choose to participate or not, consumers will talk about you online, particularly when the news is bad. Hence, a more pragmatic approach is to be a part of the conversation and staying in control of messaging and reputation.
Here are the three main reasons as to why you should be concerned about social media’s influence on your image:
Word of mouth
Imagine you are a restaurant owner, and you recognize a customer walking into your establishment as someone who has a wide influence in your community. You would want him to have the best experience possible so if he chooses to talk about your restaurant, others should be thoroughly impressed with it. However, if he shares negative feedback about your restaurant online, it can hamper your image and reputation.
According to a study, 92% of consumers believe suggestions from friends and family than other forms of advertising. Hence, word of mouth can make or break the reputation of an organization.
Social media allows anyone to be a major influence in the community. Any customer who walks through your door could have hundreds or even thousands of followers in your region, or if not, his friends might. Thus, social media allows consumer opinions to spread quickly across the globe.
Google’s recent implementation of social media in its search results brings real-time conversations to the front page. Twitter users are fond of hashtags, and just adding a hashtag in front of a search for a name brand can reveal the latest news and information about that brand.
Take our agency Turiya Communications for instance. Adding the hashtag in front of the name reveals the following on the first page of search results.
You can see why social search could be very influential on a searcher’s perception of a brand.
Managing a Crisis through Social Media
Social media is public; your fans and followers have the right to make negative comments. It is your job to turn those negative comments around and to change it into a positive one. To do so, let us look at some of the best practices for using social media:
- Monitor your business on social media and respond to tweets, mentions, and comments on your company’s profiles promptly. If your social media team is small, consider investing in monitoring software that can help your team stay on top of negative comments, viral stories, and brand mentions.
- Avoid slow and delayed response on social media as an information vacuum can lead to people’s criticisms and speculation about your company. Since social media works in real-time, the faster you respond, the better your customer service will look.
- It is often said that everyone is a critic online, which can make it easy for tensions to flare. Coach your team to respond to social media followers in a way that is polite, truthful, and on point. If someone starts posting inflammatory or outright false statements, it might be time to block the user or reach out to him or her directly.
- If a conversation is going against you, a rule of thumb is to take it “offline” – whether in a private message, email, or phone call, after a few attempts at civil conversation. Suggest that your customers contact you privately to send their email address or phone number for more in-depth discussion.
- Twitter, you can follow your customers so that they can message you directly. On Facebook fan pages, you can share a personal profile that can be used by the customers to get in touch with you about any issue. On YouTube, customers can visit your company’s channel and send a message.
- Remember that aside from private messaging, anyone can read conversations between you and your customer. Hence, it is important to provide great customer service, so that it can go a long way in impressing your customers and increase their likelihood of giving you positive referrals.
- During your planning efforts, take the time to draft some key social media messages to have on hand when the next crisis hits. You can tweak the content for the specific situation when it occurs, but having at least a framework response will save time and energy when it matters most.
It can be a rather unsettling experience when your company or brand goes through a crisis. Whether it be a miscommunication or a mistake, the ultimate goal is to come out of it. At Turiya Communications LLP, our crisis management team is dedicated to helping you pull your business out of a crisis or a controversy and display you in a positive light. We work diligently to put your message before the narrative to restore confidence in your brand and get business back to “as usual.”
Visit our website to know more about our crisis management services!”
Online events are the new normal | Turiya | 2020
इन कारणों से ब्रांडिंग का एक अभिन्न अंग है रंग
“Red, blue or green – whatever may be the colour of your choice; it speaks about someone’s personality. Similarly, you can tell a lot about a company judging by the colours they use. Colours play an important role in branding as they can have a significant impact on the mood of the target audience. It can create a lasting first impression or a fleeting last impression – depending on the mix of colours used by the brand…”
प्रभावी कॉरपोरेट्स संचार के लिए सोशल मीडिया का उपयोग
Thank you www.shubhjita.com for publishing Turiya Communications’ views on Using Social Media for Effective Corporate Communication. Mark Zuckerberg, co-founder, and CEO of Facebook once said that the social networking site was not created to be a company. It was built to accomplish a social mission — to make the world more open and connected. In today’s world, social media platforms and networking sites are not only bringing people closer to each other despite borders and oceans in between, but they are also connecting companies across the globe with their target audience on an affordable budget. Moreover, these social networks are facilitating better communication and engagement by helping them to interact with each other in real-time. “…..दर्शकों को प्रतिपुष्टि और सर्वेक्षण से जोड़े रखें:- अपने दर्शकों से प्रतिपुष्टि लेना आवश्यक है और सोशल मीडिया इसे पाने के लिए बहुत ही अच्छा मंच है। आप उनसे एक संतुष्टि सर्वेक्षण पूरा करने का अनुग्रह कर सकते हैं, जिससे वे प्रश्नों के उत्तर देने में भाग ले और कारपोरेट कार्य के बारे में अपने विचार बता सकें।“
Virtual pressers, less cold calling is how the PR community is handling media ties in the time of Corona
Our Co- Founder Sandhya Sutodia speaks with PR Moments about the crucial issue of getting media coverages during Corona crisis. Regular news coverage has been reduced. Several newspapers are sharing COVID 19 news only. Advertisements have shrunken badly; as a result the publications have reduced their number of pages too.
चार तकनीक जिससे बढ़ेगी आपके व्यापार की ऑनलाइन मुख्यता
Click to read the article here: https://bit.ly/2KG9FcT
Thank you www.shubhjita.com for publishing Turiya Communications’ views on how Techniques like Content Marketing, SEO and SMM Will Generate More Online Leads for Your Business.
“चाहे यह एक छोटा व्यापार हो या एक मल्टी मिलियन कंपनी किसी भी मार्केटिंग दल का सर्वप्रथम लक्ष मुख्यता बनाना है। यहां तक कि एक खोज के अनुसार, 61% मार्केटर्स कहते हैं कि उनके द्वारा झेली जाने वाली सबसे बड़ी चुनौती है अच्छी मुख्यता हासिल करना। आगे भी, किसी भी व्यापार के लिए मुख्यता बनाना ही अधिक महत्वपूर्ण है, यही अधिकतर मार्केटिंग संचार नीतियों की आधारशिला है।“
Healthcare Industry is Revolutionised! Effect of PR and Communication Strategy
Today onto Medgate Today! Our co-founder Sandhya Sutodia said: “…..Disney Parks have implemented certain rules that will specifically focus on the healthcare of their clients, employees, and stakeholders as well. ….In any professional sector, if you want to grow, the first thing you need is to connect with the people – to let them know what you are doing and how it is going to be effective for them. Once you place sufficient reasons behind your endeavour, BOOM! You have turned your audience into potential consumers and this is only possible through strong, provocative PR – Public Relations strategy…..”
Also, thank you Medgate Today for publishing this article.
Sandhya Sutodia speaks about how healthcare sector is adapting to the digital era
In a recent interview with Odisha’s top leading daily ‘Sambad’, our Co-Founder Sandhya Sutodia said:
“Healthcare and wellness organizations are shifting their focus to digital media in order to sustain growth in the upcoming years. Keeping up with digital transformation can often feel overwhelming. Deciding which emerging technologies are worth investing in and getting your team on board with change is often the hardest part. In addition, adapting to the digital era means letting go of outdated business processes and trusting that this disruption will yield big results.”
Thank you SAMBAD.
Our intern Ritu Rani talks about her experience at Turiya Communications
Sandhya Sutodia, Co-Founder - Turiya Communications shares her thoughts on International Lingerie Day with India Intimate Fashion Week (IIFW)
Future of Healthcare, Wellness Industry Lie in Digital Media
A story of lockdown in Dainik Vishwamitra
मार्केटिंग संचार में रचनात्मकता का महत्व
National Public Relations Day 2020 | Our co-founder Sandhya Sutodia speaks about how PR is transforming the healthcare industry
Safety from “Fake News” during Pandemic
In a recent interview with Odisha’s top leading daily ‘Sambad’, our co-founder Sandhya Sutodia said: “One must learn how to fight fake news on social media during COVID-19. The best sources to go for information about COVID-19 are your government websites, health websites such as the World Health Organization, and other renowned national and international news websites and portals.”
In times of crisis, misinformation abounds. As countries all over the world continue their battle against the novel coronavirus, there is another simultaneous battle being fought by the authorities – the one against fake news or misinformation. From offering unverified remedies to tackle the coronavirus to floating fake advisories asking people to avoid foods such as ice cream and chicken and sharing conspiracy theories, social media is being flooded every day with such misinformation.
Thank you Sambad for publishing this article.
Turiya Communications can help you with your digital marketing
Turiya wishes Happy Bengali New Year | 2020
Interview with “SAMBAD”
In a recent interview with Sambad, our co-founder Sandhya Sutodia said, “Customers are more attracted towards those corporate who continue their communication with their customers even during the times of crisis”.
Even at Turiya Communications, we believe that the corporate world should continue with their communication during the COVID-19 crisis. Hence, our team is working day-in and day-out from home to keep all channels of communication clear and open for our clients.
P.S. Sambad is Odisha’s most widely read and largely circulated Odia daily. Thank you Sambad for interviewing Turiya Communications LLP.
Our intern Aradhana R Das talks about her experience at Turiya Communications
Six Innovative Strategies to Consider During Coronavirus
By Sandhya Sutodia
Coronavirus is, by far, one of the biggest challenges being faced by our world, and its impacts on the economy will last in the years to come. Grocery stores have been left with empty shelves, restaurants have become ghost towns, flights and trains have been canceled without further notice, sports leagues and other major events have been put to a halt, and public health officials and hospitals are bracing for the worst.
PR Professionals strike the right balance working from home
As the country faces a complete lock down due to the corona virus pandemic, most parents have been faced with the reality of a new workspace – their own home.
While for many, the prospect of working from home seems idyllic, the reality of having to juggle work commitments and a hectic family life simultaneously can be daunting.
Our consultant digital media strategist and expert Kanika Abichandani spoke to PRmoment India about how to strike a balance between being a parent and working from home in this lock down situation.
Also, are you finding it difficult to strike a perfect balance your brand and communication? Let us be your communications partner and we promise to help you with it.
Visit our website www.turiyacommunications.com to know more!
चलिए हम शपथ लेते हैं कि हम अपने विचारों का स्पष्टतया प्रवाहन करेंगे अर्थात संवाद करेंगे- संध्या सुतोदिया
आईआईएम कोलकाता ( ईपीडी एस एम एम एस-04) डिजिटल और सोशल मीडिया रणनीति की प्रबंधक प्रोग्राम की रह चुकी छात्रा और अब तूरिया कम्युनिकेशन एलएलपी कि सह संस्थापक, संध्या सुतोदिया से हुए गुप्त बातचीत के दौरान उन्होंने बताया कि कैसे उन्हें अपनी ही कम्युनिकेशन एजेंसी की शुरुआत करने की और सही संचार सहयोगी चयन करने की प्रेरणा मिली। इस बातचीत के कुछ संशोधित अंश:-
* तुरिया कम्युनिकेशंस एलएलपी की कहानी क्या है?
– 2018 तक मैं एक स्वास्थ्य देखभाल ब्रांड में ही एक कॉरपोरेट संचार व्यवसाई के रूप में काम करती थी। फिर मुझे ऐसा एहसास हुआ कि मुझे जोखिम उठाना चाहिए और मुझे कुछ खुद का बनाना चाहिए जो जनसंपर्क, ब्रांडिंग और डिजिटल मार्केटिंग से मिलता जुलता हो। हालांकि इस योजना को अंजाम देने के लिए, मुझे ट्रेनडिंग प्रौद्योगिकी के संपूर्ण ज्ञान की और व्यापार के व्याज सीखने की जरूरत थी। मेरी खोज मुझे आई. आई .एम के दरवाजे तक डिजिटल और सोशल मीडिया मार्केटिंग रणनीति सीखने ले गई। अंततः जैसे ही मेरा कोर्स खत्म हुआ, मैं एक बड़ा कदम उठाने के लिए तैयार थी और मेरे व्यवसाई बनने के सपने को पर लग चुके थे, मैं अब एक डिजिटल मार्केटिंग, ब्रांडिंग और जनसंपर्क के एजेंसी का व्यवसाय करने के लिए तैयार थी, जो ग्राहकों को सारे मुसीबतो का एक जगह हल करेगी| जब हम दिल से कोई सपना देखते हैं तो हमें उसे कभी भी जाने नहीं देना चाहिए। क्योंकि सपने छोटे बीज के तरह है जो एक खूबसूरत कल तैयार करते हैं और हमारे लिए यह बेशक तुरिया कम्युनिकेशन एलएलपी ही था।
* हमें अपने बारे में थोड़ा और बताइए ताकि हमारे पाठकों को आपके बारे में जानकारी मिल सके |
– मैं एक 15 साल का अनुभव रखने वाली संचार व्यवसाई हूं, मेरे संचार कार्यकाल के दौरान; मेरा मीडिया के और विभिन्न विभागों के साथ संबंध रहा है। मेरी पहुंच ब्रांड मैनेजमेंट, ग्राहकों से रणनीति संबंधी योजना, मीडिया और हितधारकों, संचार संकट, सीएसआर प्रोजेक्ट और विलयन/ अर्जन कर्ता तक है। पत्रकार के रूप में भी मुझे भारी और मसालेदार अनुभव है। मैंने अंग्रेजी में परास्नातक, जनसंचार में स्नातकोत्तर और आईआईएम कोलकाता से डिजिटल और सोशल मीडिया रणनीति के लिए कार्यपालक प्रोग्राम की डिग्री ली है। मैंने चाइनीस भाषा( मंडारिन) मैं भी एचएसके 1 किया है। हर दिन एक नया दिन है। जैसे सूर्य हर दिन उगता है और अपनी उत्साह सिद्ध करता है, उसी तरह मैं भी महसूस करती हूं कि हर दिन नया है और उल्लेख के लायक है , इसलिए हमें हर दिन कुछ नया करना चाहिए और इस प्रतियोगि दुनिया में अतीत की उपलब्धियां मदद नहीं करेंगी। परिवर्तनात्मक सोचिए और उसे समय से निष्पादित करना चाहिए, जैसे समय, धारा और कार्य किसी का इंतजार नहीं करती।
* तुरिया कम्युनिकेशन किस प्रकार की एजेंसी है क्या आप विस्तार से बता सकते हैं?
– हम एक एजेंसी है जो अपरंपरागत परिवर्तनात्मक लैब में काम करते हैं, जिसे हमारे तेज ब्रांड निर्माणकर्ता और अलग सोच के कहानी कहने वाले चलाते हैं। हमारा उत्साह अपने ग्राहकों को अगली पीढ़ी की सरल संचार के तकनीक और रणनीतियों का पालन करने के लिए आगे बढ़ाना है। हमें अपने ग्राहकों के बारे में जानना और उनके सफलता पर मेहनत करना अच्छा लगता है। हम ना सिर्फ संचार रणनीति बनाते हैं बल्कि हम अपने ग्राहकों को अच्छा संबंध बनाने में मदद करते हैं जिससे उन्हें अच्छा परिणाम मिल सके। हम संबंध बनाने में और अपने ग्राहकों को पारंपरिक और ऑनलाइन सरल संचार के माध्यम से उनके पसंद अनुसार कहानी बताने पर विश्वास रखते हैं। सरल संचार शब्द और वाक्य से कहीं ज्यादा है।
* आप काम करने में किस-किस क्षेत्र में केंद्रित है? क्या आप अपनी सेवाओं का विस्तार कर सकते हैं?
– हमारी कार्य श्रेष्ठता के क्षेत्र ब्रांडिंग मीडिया रणनीति और योजना, जनसंपर्क, डिजिटल और सोशल मीडिया मार्केटिंग, सोशल मीडिया की नपाई, मीडिया और मार्केटिंग ऑपरेशन मैनेजमेंट, मार्केट अनुसंधान, उभरते ट्रेंड्स और मुद्दों का विश्लेषण, इवेंट मैनेजमेंट, डैशबोर्ड क्रिएशन, रिपोर्ट बनाने और उसके प्रेजेंटेशन सबो के बीच करती है। हम डिजिटल और सोशल मीडिया मार्केटिंग की रणनीतिक आवश्यकता समझते हैं। इसलिए मार्केट के गतिशीलता को याद रख कर हम अपने ग्राहकों के लिए डिजिटल और सोशल मीडिया मार्केटिंग रणनीति बनाते हैं। पेड न्यूज़ पर वसीयत रणनीति की योजना के अनुसार कम खर्च करवा के और मीडिया संबंध और विज्ञापन में अपने सक्रियशीलता की मदद से खर्च बचाने में हम अपने ग्राहकों का सहयोग करते हैं। हम विस्तृत और रणनीतिक ब्रांड बिल्डिंग की सेवाएं प्रदान करते हैं और ब्रांड के जरूरतों के लिए विभिन्न संचार के समाधान करते हैं।
* आप अपने पहले प्रोजेक्ट के बारे में हमें बताएं कि वह कितना सफल रहा और कितना सफल|
– हमारे पेशेवर, मेहनत और निष्ठा के बल पर हमारी एजेंसी ने कई बड़े पहाड़ों को पार किया है। हमारी कंपनी 20 दिसंबर 2019 को बनी और हमे हमारा पहला शो 21 को गजल कलाकार पंकज उधास के साथ मिल गया क्योंकि हम महफिल 2019 ऑफिशियल डिजिटल पार्टनर थे। हमें इवेंट को दो आवश्यक उपकरण- डिजिटल मीडिया और सोशल मीडिया का उपयोग इवेंट के पदोन्नति के लिए किया ताकि इवेंट को पूर्व अनावरण और गति प्राप्त हो सकें|
असल हाथ से बनी चीजे सीखने का अनुभव पर जब प्रयोग शुरू हुआ, तो वह वक्त बहुत मनोरंजन भरा था। कई बार हाथों से सुसज्जित करके लोगों तक पहुंचाने का प्रयास किया पर हमारे दृष्टिकोण से हमें शब्द को डिजिटल तरीके से फैलाने में सहयोगी रहा। अब बात इतने अलग हित धारकों के साथ काम करने की आती है तो मुझे इस दौरान कई बड़े पाठ सीखने को मिले जिनमें क्रियान्वित और स्पष्टता के कार्य करने का अनुभव मिला। इस पेशेवर दुनिया में, हम कुछ ही लोगों के बेहिसाब मांग पूरी नहीं कर सकते पर काम करके उसके लिए सही वेतन पाना ही इस दुनिया का नियम है। इसलिए स्टार्टअप करने वालों को मेरे तरफ से एक ही सुझाव है- स्पष्टता से काम करें।
* पहले COVID-19 और अब लोग वैश्विक मंदी की बात कर रहे हैं। इस बारे में आप क्या कहना चाहेंगी?
– कोरोना वायरस एक वैश्विक संकट बन चुका है; जिस के प्रकोप में हम सभी हैं। इस महामारी का डर पूरे विश्व में फैल चुका है। जिसके परिणाम स्वरूप हमें अभूतपूर्व सामाजिक और व्यापारिक उथल-पुथल का सामना करना पड़ेगा। इस उपस्थित मंदी के डर से हित धारकों में चिंता, उदासी और उनके प्रदर्शन में कमी ला सकती है। इसलिए ऐसे वक्त में संचार के सभी माध्यम खोलें और सकारात्मक रखें। आपके ग्राहक आप तक और आपके व्यापार तक तभी पहुंचेंगे, जब उन्हें आपके आर्गेनाईजेशन के बारे में जानकारी हो और साथ ही यह भी कि ऐसे वक्त में आप उन्हें किस तरह की सेवा देने के सामर्थ्य है। हालांकि यह संभव है कि अगर आप उनसे, अपने संचार के रास्ते बंद कर लेते हैं तो अंत में वह भी आपके आर्गेनाईजेशन से रुख मोड़ लेंगे। इसलिए आज के इस संकट के माहौल में, लगातार और अच्छा संचार ही व्यापार को जीवित रख सकता है।
* आप विश्व आईएनसी को क्या सलाह देना चाहेंगी?
– मैं अभी बहुत छोटी हूं, इस व्यापार के गहरे समुद्र में एक छोटी मछली हूं जो किसी को सलाह नहीं दे सकती। हालांकि मेरे थोड़े व्यापार की समझ, मनोभाव और मांग एवं आपूर्ति के अनुभव से मैं कह सकती हूं कि इस समय कंपनीयो को आगे का कुछ वक्त कठिन समय से गुजरना पड़ेगा| अपने कंपनी के ब्रांड को मजबूत बनाने के लिए ज्यादा समय व्यतीत करें, सभी हित धारकों से शुद्धता से संवाद करें और जनसंपर्क, डिजिटल और सोशल मीडिया की एक मजबूत आधार बनाएं।
जैसे कि भारतीय सरकार ने 14 अप्रैल 2020 तक पूर्ण लॉग डाउन कर दिया है जिस कारण हम सामाजिक दूरी का पालन कर रहे हैं और इसी वजह से हमारे पास बहुत सारा खाली वक्त है। इस वक्त का उपयोग ऑर्गेनाइजेशंस ( बड़ी, छोटी या मध्यम वर्गीय) अपने ब्रांड को बढ़ाने में कर सकती है।
* अभी तक की ऐसी कौन सी चला है जो किसी ने आपको दिया हो?
– पैसों की बचत करो क्योंकि हो सकता है कल तुम्हारी कोई आमदनी ना हो।
* कम शब्दों में तुरिया कम्युनिकेशंस का विस्तार करें|
– थिंक कम्युनिकेशन, थिंक तुरिया!
तुरिया कम्युनिकेशन संचार की शक्ति पर विश्वास रखती है और हमारी एजेंसी दिन रात मार्केटिंग की दुनिया को बदलने में कड़ी मेहनत कर रही है। हमारी पहुंच पत्रकार, ब्लॉगर्स प्रभावशाली व्यक्तियों तक है और हम अच्छी पश्च पाने के लिए ग्राहकों को ऑनलाइन प्रेस विज्ञप्ति भी भेजते हैं, सोशल मीडिया में उल्लेख और हम उनके सर्च इंजन ऑर्गेनाइजेशन को भी बढ़ा सकते हैं। तुरिया कम्युनिकेशन में हम श्रेष्ठता प्रदान करने के लिए प्रतिबद्ध है। इसलिए अगर हम नहीं, तो कौन?
अधिक जानकारी के लिए हमारे वेबसाइट पर जाएं:- https://www.turiyacommunications.com/
हमारी सेवाएं जाने:- https://www.turiyacommunications.com/services/
तुरिया कम्युनिकेशन एलएलपी से ले व्यवसाई सलाह:- https://www.turiyacommunications.com/contact-us/